Jobs at Sweden Unltd.
Sweden Unlimited is a creative digital agency specializing in strategy, design, content and ecommerce for fashion and lifestyle brands.
Our goal is to create thoughtful, stylish and usable digital, brand and content solutions that are tied to specific business goals. We are excited at the infinite potential of the digital world and incorporate holistic thinking into all our products. From coding to commerce, content to context, written words to visual design, we strive to be make amazing work.
Sound like your thing? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are looking for a digital project manager to facilitate design and development projects, maintain web sites and manage client relationships.
This role reports to the Director, Operations.
Manage the triple constraint start to finish: scope, time, budget
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, mitigate risk, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Collaborate with internal/external creative and development resources to define the scope of work, estimate, technical requirements and plan for each project
- Monitor and control project progress by being pro-active in addressing questions, delays, and conflicts
- Document change orders, meeting notes, performance / burn reports, timelines and financial tracking updates
- Coordinate regular team and client check-ins and facilitate open dialogue on project status– acting as both a client and agency advocate
- Define and assign tasks for individual team members
- Plan for and allocate resources–both internally and freelance
- Utilize understanding of website infrastructure, development processes, and relevant platforms to effectively transform client needs into actionable items for development team
- Train clients on site-specific CMS and e-commerce management procedures
- Design detailed training manuals to supplement training sessions and provide documentation for future reference
- Identify opportunities to improve process or deliver better, deeper experiences for client or internal teams
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- 5+ years experience managing end to end design and build projects for mid to large size websites
- Deep understanding of ecommerce solutions, web design, development process, and third party applications (integrations with warehouses/distribution, ERPs, POS systems, etc.)
- Competencies in project planning tools (Smartsheet, Slack, JIRA, Trello, Harvest, Forecast)
- Demonstrated experience in scoping and writing statements of work, producing project estimates, developing timelines and project plans, drafting functional specifications, and financial tracking
- Highly organized, motivated, solution-oriented, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a small and fast paced boutique environment
- Customer service focused with great interpersonal skills
- Specific experience with Magento, Shopify and WordPress platforms preferred
Sweden Unlimited is looking for an Art Director experienced in all types of content creation to join our creative team. This individual will take responsibility for concept, design, presentation, execution, and production of all design deliverables including digital products.
Experience and ability to supervise and collaborate with a team of in-house designers and teams of external vendors, photographers, videographers, animators, models and other key members of a production project is essential. Ability to strengthen and support the agency-client relationship through communication, interaction and creativity are also key in this role.
This role will work closely with the members of the design and strategy team to ideate, position and produce high quality assets for use in editorial work, product photography, lookbooks, proposals and experiential projects.
You should be polite and friendly and thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and fun.
Experience & Qualifications:
- An online portfolio is mandatory to apply for this position
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Digital Design
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Content Production
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud design applications and digital production workflow
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Clear understanding of UX design principles and best practices
- Familiarity with wireframes, functional specifications and information architecture
- Passionate and excited about new technology and digital marketing
- Interest and/or experience in the fashion industry a plus
We’re always looking for new talent
Email us or give us a call
+1 212 941 5904