Sweden Unlimited is the leading interactive agency providing solutions for luxury, beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands with a focus on e-commerce and storytelling.
We are seeking an Ecommerce Project Manager to run our retainer client relationships. You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of robust ecommerce strategies, helping our clients grow their brands and achieve their business goals. You will be the day to day contact for our clients, and work with our design, development and production teams to ensure that our clients receive superior support.
- Participate in meetings to understand our client’s business goals
- Collaborate with the internal creative and development teams to define, plan and execute on client tasks and initiatives
- Take ownership of client communication and project goals
- Ownership of SOWs, change orders, meeting notes & status updates
- Define and assign tasks to our design and dev teams
- Identify opportunities to positively impact client’s business goals
- Communicate strategy, project scope and client feedback to design and dev team
- Present deliverables to clients
- Identify when client feedback is out-of-scope and how to proceed
- Own client meetings and calls
- Help to manage SEO within product detail pages and category landing pages
- Setup KPIs with clients and discuss analytics on a weekly basis with clients and action information accordingly
- Assist clients with the planning and execution of email marketing
- Assist clients with the management of email lists, customer segmentation, and email targeting
- Track and report weekly campaign performance including actionable insights
- Plan and execute A/B tests to improve performance and learnings
- Assist client with the merchandising of the website, and build landing pages for online marketing as needed
- Work with client team to manage online pricing strategies
- Analyze category performance to evaluate merchandising efforts, product sell through, and product opportunities (via Google Analytics)
- Provide merchandising strategy information and recommendations as needed
- Work with client to analyze and manage their digital marketing campaigns
- Discuss sales reports with clients
- Expand and evolve email strategies
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Assisting clients with their e-commerce strategy, both on a tactical and strategic level
- Manage hours within the retainer arrangement of the client, and be transparent with the allocation of these hours
- Track and monitor tasks within the tools Asana, Trello, Slack, Harvest, and Google documents
- Setup monthly and quarterly reporting for clients
- Provide exceptional customer service and understand their needs
- Keep regular, positive, transparent and professional communication with your clients
- Ensure client communication is responded to in a timely and respectful manager
- Bring new ideas, and direction to clients as and when required
- Establish strong relationships with clients
- Act as the core to any project, rallying teams and ensuring projects are properly resourced throughout their lifecycle
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving clients experience
- Be a positive role model for other employees and represent Sweden’s core values of Grit, Positivity, Humility, Growth Mindset, Collaboration, Accountability, and Style
- At least 3 years experience working in e-commerce, agency or brand side
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to provide white glove service to our luxury clients
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Ability to handle several projects at once
- Proficient in Google Apps such as Docs, Slides & Sheets
- Experience with Trello, Asana, Harvest and Slack
- Shopify Plus experience a must
- Ecommerce landscape, knowledge, education
- Google Analytics Experience a must
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal, written communication and persuasive skills
- Strong background in e-commerce site management and project management
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience with email marketing tools
- Attention to detail, both for work output to clients, but also during internal review process prior to work being released to clients
- Experience with website design and development process
- Experience with third party applications and integrations (warehouses, ERPs, POS systems, etc.)
- Client service focused with great interpersonal skills
Sweden Unlimited is a digital creative agency based in New York City, specializing in strategy, design & technology for fashion and lifestyle brands. We are looking for a designer / associate art director to join our team.
The designer / associate art director will work with art directors and creative directors to create and implement world-class design and creative concepts for our clients. They support the creative team on digital, web, mobile, POS layouts and support with other design needs like photo editing and preparing comps for presentations. Additionally, the designer / associate art director works with team leads to produce style guidelines defining a brand’s visual design identity. Their strong attention to detail and ability to liaise with various cross-functional teams helps them create the best design production based on individual project needs.
What we’d like to see:
- Must have a strong eye for beauty, fashion and luxury
- 2-4 years experience working in a design production capacity in a digital agency
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Fundamental understanding of typography, layout, color theory and use of imagery
- Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques
- Must be highly organized, including clear external and internal file management
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
Please send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Senior to mid-level Digital Designer/Product Designer experienced in all types of digital design to join our creative team. You must have great attention to detail, exceptional typographic skills, & experience setting up and working on web style guides. Interest and experience with UX and UI design preferred. Experience with Sketch App and InVision a must, as well as proven success working with development teams and handing off specs for project execution.
You will be closely collaborating across creative, project management, and strategy to ideate and solidify the underlying strategy and aesthetics needed to create high-quality designs and inform the e-commerce and content solutions we provide for our fashion and beauty clientele.
Please provide a link to your portfolio, or work samples from successful agency-client partnerships, illustrating successful communication, interaction and creativity.
We are a friendly, small and casual environment and we thrive in fast-paced environments, doing challenging work that pushes us to be better and continually learn.
- Develop and present creative concepts for websites, mobile, social campaigns and brand executions
- Design functional user interfaces that follow best practices for digital use
- Create digital assets based on approved designs
- Present to clients, gather feedback and iterate on designs
- Build brand style guides
- Prototype websites for client and team review
- Collaborate with project management team to deliver assets in line with project schedules
- Work iteratively with clients to evaluate and understand their needs
- Perform creative Q/A for web and mobile platforms
- High level of proficiency with a range of design-related software tools including Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign) and Sketch, and prototyping tools such as Invision and Zeplin.
- Fundamental understanding of typography, layout, color theory, use of imagery, content design and production, art direction
- Fluent in all aspects of design and interactive development including responsive web design, creation and leverage of grid systems, prototype creation, web fonts, UX and ID principles
- Ability to review cross-browser front-end markup and functionality for quality assurance purposes
- Ability to work independently to produce assets for review
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to produce clear and organized file structures, conventions, and production assets
- A minimum 4 years of web design experience in an agency environment
- Solid knowledge of industry basic principles and a passion for emerging web technologies
Please email inquiry to email@example.com
Sweden Unlimited is a digital creative agency based in New York City, specializing in strategy, design & technology for fashion and lifestyle brands. We are looking for an experienced Digital Strategist to join our team.
As a digital strategist at Sweden, you will be responsible for conducting and developing digital, brand, content and ecommerce strategy for our clients. You will work closely with the members of the project management and design teams to ideate, position and focus client’s overarching direction, which provides the basis for the design and content work that follows.
- Lead in-depth client intake sessions to identify current state, pain points and business needs
- Perform research including deep dives into existing studies, analytics and surveys
- Craft custom surveys to gather additional data to flesh out a point of view
- Complete competitive, website, cultural and business landscape analysis to identify strategic digital, brand, content and/or ecommerce direction
- Develop strategic recommendations and point of view that resonates with and solves client’s needs
- Vet suggested approach with internal stakeholders including chief client and chief creative officer
- Collaborate with and coordinate a team of in-house designers, developers, strategists and freelancers
- Present results in a persuasive manner to achieve client consensus and sign off
- Insure that creative and development team effectively translates strategy results into final designs and functionality
- 5 years agency strategy experience
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Multiple work samples from within the fashion or luxury verticals
- Deep understanding of digital platforms and ecosystems
- Broad experience in the areas of brand, content, digital and ecommerce strategy
- Superb written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of fundamental behaviors that drive consumer behavior
- Deep knowledge of research methodologies
- Ability to translate strategic recommendations to realworld tactical approaches
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Please send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sweden Unlimited is a digital creative agency based in New York City, specializing in strategy, design & technology for fashion and lifestyle brands. We are looking for an experienced User Experience / Product Designer to join our team. Must have experience in e-commerce UX design.
As User Experience / Product designer at Sweden, you will be leading stakeholder interviews, creating user journeys and flows, user personas, sitemaps, and wireframes. You will work closely with our small but amazing project management, creative and strategy teams to provide the underlying architecture for the incredible visual designs that we produce for our clients.
You should have positive energy, a growth mindset, and thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and fun.
- Ideate functional and intuitive solutions for e-commerce and web design products
- Develop wireframes and overall website architecture and hierarchy
- Design user interfaces and systems
- Define functional requirements with interactive annotations
- Create interactive prototypes and conduct usability testing
- Conduct stakeholder interviews
- Collaborate with members of the strategy team to ensure client business needs are being addressed by creative
- Vet final creative designs and ensure that they correspond with and map to U/X architecture
- Stay up to date, and actively educate our team, on latest web and mobile technology and how it affects user experience and our client offering
- Investigate new technology platforms as they relate to our core client offering
- Four or more years as a user experience, interaction, or product designer.
- Expert abilities in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- High level of proficiency with prototyping in InVision, Zeplin, and comparable tools.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate across disciplines on a daily basis
- A strong understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Ability to influence and lead projects from concept to execution while maintaining high standards.
- Understanding of e-commerce platform requirements and best practices for Shopify, Commerce Cloud, and Magento.
- A degree in interaction design, visual design, or equivalent work experience.
- Passionate about learning and collaboration.
- Interest and/or experience in the fashion and beauty industry a plus
Sweden Unlimited is not working with recruiters for any open positions at this time.
Please send inquiry to email@example.com
Sweden Unlimited is looking for an Art Director experienced in all types of brand content creation and editorial campaign direction to join our creative team. This individual will take responsibility for concept, design, presentation, execution, and production of all design deliverables including digital products.
Experience and ability to supervise and collaborate with a team of in-house designers and teams of external vendors, photographers, videographers, animators, models and other key members of a production project are essential. Ability to strengthen and support the agency-client relationship through communication, interaction, and creativity are also key in this role.
This role will work closely with the members of the design and strategy team to ideate, position and produce high-quality assets for use in editorial work, product photography, lookbooks, proposals and experiential projects.
You should be polite and friendly and thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and fun.
Experience & Qualifications:
- An online portfolio is mandatory to apply for this position
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Digital Design
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Brand Content Creation
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud design applications and digital production workflow
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Clear understanding of UX design principles and best practices
- Familiarity with wireframes, functional specifications and information architecture
- Passionate and excited about new technology and digital marketing
- Interest and/or experience in the fashion industry a plus
Please send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org