Jobs at Sweden Unltd.
Sweden Unlimited is a digital creative agency based in New York City, specializing in strategy, design & technology for fashion and lifestyle brands. We are looking for an experienced Digital Strategist to join our team.
As a digital strategist at Sweden, you will be responsible for conducting and developing digital, brand, content and ecommerce strategy for our clients. You will work closely with the members of the project management and design teams to ideate, position and focus client’s overarching direction, which provides the basis for the design and content work that follows.
- Lead in-depth client intake sessions to identify current state, pain points and business needs
- Perform research including deep dives into existing studies, analytics and surveys
- Craft custom surveys to gather additional data to flesh out a point of view
- Complete competitive, website, cultural and business landscape analysis to identify strategic digital, brand, content and/or ecommerce direction
- Develop strategic recommendations and point of view that resonates with and solves client’s needs
- Vet suggested approach with internal stakeholders including chief client and chief creative officer
- Collaborate with and coordinate a team of in-house designers, developers, strategists and freelancers
- Present results in a persuasive manner to achieve client consensus and sign off
- Insure that creative and development team effectively translates strategy results into final designs and functionality
- 5 years agency strategy experience
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Multiple work samples from within the fashion or luxury verticals
- Deep understanding of digital platforms and ecosystems
- Broad experience in the areas of brand, content, digital and ecommerce strategy
- Superb written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of fundamental behaviors that drive consumer behavior
- Deep knowledge of research methodologies
- Ability to translate strategic recommendations to realworld tactical approaches
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
We are looking for a Senior to mid-level Digital Designer/Product Designer experienced in all types of digital design to join our creative team. You must have great attention to detail, exceptional typographic skills, & experience setting up and working on web style guides. Interest and experience with UX and UI design preferred. Experience with Sketch App and InVision a must, as well as proven success working with development teams and handing off specs for project execution.
You will be closely collaborating across creative, project management, and strategy to ideate and solidify the underlying strategy and aesthetics needed to create high-quality designs and inform the e-commerce and content solutions we provide for our fashion and beauty clientele.
Please provide a link to your portfolio, or work samples from successful agency-client partnerships, illustrating successful communication, interaction and creativity.
We are a friendly, small and casual environment and we thrive in fast-paced environments, doing challenging work that pushes us to be better and continually learn.
• 4+ years experience as a Senior Designer
• A portfolio of real-world product design work
• Strong Sketch skills, and a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Highly refined visual design skills for minimal and fashion aesthetic
• An iterative, customer-centric approach to designing experiences
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• Experience creating prototypes using animation and motion (Principal, Invision studio, Framer, Flinto or comparable)
• Intense curiosity about the digital design, fashion, e-commerce, trends, and culture
Sweden Unlimited is a digital creative agency based in New York City, specializing in strategy, design & technology for fashion and lifestyle brands. We are looking for an experienced User Experience / Product Designer to join our team. Must have experience in e-commerce UX design.
As User Experience / Product designer at Sweden, you will be leading stakeholder interviews, creating user journeys and flows, user personas, sitemaps, and wireframes. You will work closely with our small but amazing project management, creative and strategy teams to provide the underlying architecture for the incredible visual designs that we produce for our clients.
You should have positive energy, a growth mindset, and thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and fun.
- Ideate functional and intuitive solutions for e-commerce and web design products
- Develop wireframes and overall website architecture and hierarchy
- Design user interfaces and systems
- Define functional requirements with interactive annotations
- Create interactive prototypes and conduct usability testing
- Conduct stakeholder interviews
- Collaborate with members of the strategy team to ensure client business needs are being addressed by creative
- Vet final creative designs and ensure that they correspond with and map to U/X architecture
- Stay up to date, and actively educate our team, on latest web and mobile technology and how it affects user experience and our client offering
- Investigate new technology platforms as they relate to our core client offering
- Four or more years as a user experience, interaction, or product designer.
- Expert abilities in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- High level of proficiency with prototyping in InVision, Zeplin, and comparable tools.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate across disciplines on a daily basis
- A strong understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Ability to influence and lead projects from concept to execution while maintaining high standards.
- Understanding of e-commerce platform requirements and best practices for Shopify, Commerce Cloud, and Magento.
- A degree in interaction design, visual design, or equivalent work experience.
- Passionate about learning and collaboration.
- Interest and/or experience in the fashion and beauty industry a plus
Sweden Unlimited is not working with recruiters for any open positions at this time.
Sweden Unlimited is looking for an Art Director experienced in all types of brand content creation and editorial campaign direction to join our creative team. This individual will take responsibility for concept, design, presentation, execution, and production of all design deliverables including digital products.
Experience and ability to supervise and collaborate with a team of in-house designers and teams of external vendors, photographers, videographers, animators, models and other key members of a production project are essential. Ability to strengthen and support the agency-client relationship through communication, interaction, and creativity are also key in this role.
This role will work closely with the members of the design and strategy team to ideate, position and produce high-quality assets for use in editorial work, product photography, lookbooks, proposals and experiential projects.
You should be polite and friendly and thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and fun.
Experience & Qualifications:
- An online portfolio is mandatory to apply for this position
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Digital Design
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Brand Content Creation
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud design applications and digital production workflow
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Clear understanding of UX design principles and best practices
- Familiarity with wireframes, functional specifications and information architecture
- Passionate and excited about new technology and digital marketing
- Interest and/or experience in the fashion industry a plus
Sweden Unlimited is a digital creative agency based in New York City, specializing in strategy, design & technology for fashion and lifestyle brands. We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team.
You will be the first point of contact in our studio space in Soho. Your daily responsibilities will be in the direct assistance of the Operations team specifically, as well as supporting the Design, Strategy and Project Management teams. You need to possess a professional demeanor, be able to multi-task and work well independently (but with direction) in fast-paced and fun agency.
- Answer phone calls, record detailed messages, facilitate/schedule conference calls and, as appropriate, communicate general information to staff and callers
- Greet and seat visitors and assist people when appropriate
- Oversee and maintain the overall office cleanliness and organization
- Manage the conference and meeting rooms, facilitate refreshments/catering, meeting supplies, and provide administrative support for the meeting/conference
- Maintain kitchen and office supplies including snacks, brewing coffee, stocking cleaning supplies, printer and paper supplies etc.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments when asked
- Provide general support to visiting clients and internal team
- Responsible for clerical, administrative and secretarial duties in office
- Coordinate extracurricular staff activities under instruction of Founders or Directors
Experience & Qualifications:
- This is an entry level position
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoys a tidy environment and being organized
- Desire to learn about and engage with the operations of a design agency